Miami Car Accident Attorney
A Miami car accident lawyer’s primary mission is to hold negligent drivers accountable for auto accidents and to keep the roads and highways safe for everyone. If you or a loved one has been injured in an car accident in Florida, we can help you hold those responsible for your injuries and losses accountable for their actions and recover the compensation you deserve.
Lorenzo Law handles all types of motor vehicle accident claims including:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
Lead attorney Jose M. Lorenzo has years of experience in handling personal injury cases across the state of Florida, along with an impeccable record of success to show for it. Mr. Lorenzo has successfully litigated and guided clients through a number of successful cases in a wide range of circumstances.
Common Causes Of Auto Accidents In Florida
Since driving is a must in a state as big as Florida, a person’s chance of being injured a motor vehicle accident can be very high, regardless of how safe they may drive.
Common causes of auto accidents in Miami include:
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Distracted driving
- Reckless driving
- Disobeying traffic signals
- Inexperienced drivers
- Driver fatigue
- Vehicle defects
- Severe weather
- Bad road conditions
- Road construction
Typical Car Accident Injuries
In Miami, thousands of individuals are involved in auto accidents each year. Although catastrophic injuries are often the result of high-impact traffic collisions, even low impact collisions can cause serious injuries, such as:
- Back injuries
- Head injuries
- Brain injury
- Neck injuries
- Internal injuries
- Spinal cord injury
- Fractured bones
- Lacerations & abrasions
What To Do After Being Injured in a Miami Motor Vehicle Accident
An accident can happen in the blink of an eye, and in the aftermath, important details may not make into the police report at the scene. But even the smallest of details can be instrumental in determining who is at fault for the accident and the damages that are available to you.
Here are 5 things you should do after being injured in a motor vehicle accident to preserve evidence and support your right to compensation:
- Call the police and get checked out by a doctor. This is absolutely necessary because the police report and documentation of your injuries will form the basis of your car accident claim.
- If you can, write down the other motorist’ contact and insurance details, along with the names and contacts of any witnesses to the accident. It is also wise to take photos of the scene of the accident, the damage sustained by the vehicles involved in the accident, and of any injuries you sustained as a result of the accident. If you are unable to do these things yourself, ask somebody else to do them for you.
- Following the accident, you will probably need to continue seeing a doctor to be treated for your injuries. This is important for both your recovery and your car accident claim. Your medical records and documentation of the treatment needed to address your injuries will support your claim for compensation. Therefore, make sure that you don’t skip any scheduled doctor’s appointments and that you comply with all of the doctor’s recommendations.
- Not long after the car accident, you may receive a call from a claims adjuster, either from the other driver’s insurance company, your insurance company, or from both. That person’s job is to investigate the accident and negotiate a settlement with you. However, you shouldn’t give any statement regarding the accident to this adjuster or accept any settlement before consulting with an experienced Florida personal injury attorney.
- Perhaps the best thing you can do for yourself and your family after being injured in a car accident in Florida is to contact an experienced Florida personal injury attorney as soon as possible. The earlier you get an experienced attorney involved in your case, the better your chance of being fully compensated for all of your injuries and losses.
How An Experienced Miami-Dade Car Accident Attorney Can Help
If you’ve lost a loved one or sustained a serious injury in an accident caused by another driver’s negligence or recklessness, you have every right to hold that driver responsible for their actions. While a car accident lawyer can’t undo the harm that you have already suffered, they can help you recover compensation for the terrible, unexpected losses the wrongdoer has caused you.
A good car accident attorney will:
- Handle all negotiations with the insurance companies on your behalf
- Gather evidence to prove liability for your injuries
- Determine the value of your injuries
- Negotiate the fairest settlement possible for your case
- File a car accident lawsuit to help you received the compensation you deserve
Furthermore, an experienced car accident lawyer will call upon a network of medical experts, forensic investigators, accident reconstruction specialists, and other professionals who can use their knowledge to strengthen your claim.
Working with an experienced personal injury attorney can enable you to double, triple or even quadruple your expected recovery. Engaging the right attorney for your car accident claim can make all the difference between financial hardship and future security.
Why Choose Lorenzo Law
A moment of lapsed concentration, an act of sheer negligence, a gross oversight, or whatever the cause may be, accidents occur and they occur every day. When they do, Lorenzo Law is here to fight for the innocent victims of these accidents.
Lorenzo Law is a personal injury and probate law firm with offices in Miami Dade County and Broward County, Florida that provides legal services throughout the state. What sets us apart from other lawyers in Miami and south Florida is that we put our clients first. We don’t charge you a cent in legal fees unless we win a recovery on your behalf. We advance all expenses in your case and there are no hidden fees or conditions, guaranteed.
Contact An Experienced Miami Car Accident Lawyer
If you have sustained injuries and losses in a motor vehicle accident caused by the negligence or recklessness of another party, act now. If so, you may be able to recover substantial financial compensation.
A Miami car accident lawsuit can help you pay the high medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering caused by an injury or an unexpected death. For more information, call Lorenzo Law at (305) 999-5411, or get in touch with us here online and let us put you on the path towards recovery.